CREW Vancouver and SFU Beedie School of Business Advancing Women in Real Estate
In partnership with the Beedie School of Business, CREW Vancouver has created an annual $2,000 scholarship to provide funding assistance to students interested in commercial real estate and the advancement of women in the industry.
This winter, the third of five annual scholarships will be awarded to a deserving Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) student.
Awards will be administered by the Office of Financial Aid and Awards, and granted by the Senate Undergraduate Awards Adjudication Committee upon the recommendation
Awards will be made based on the below requirements. The student:
- Is enrolled full-time in the term of eligibility (full-time is defined as a minimum of 9 units (note, most courses are 3 units per course, some are 4);
- Is pursuing a bachelor's degree in the Beedie School of Business;
- Is in good academic standing;
- Self identifies as a woman;
- Has aspirations in commercial real estate; and
- Is interested in furthering the diversity of people who identify as a woman in the industry.
Applications will open in December 2023.
- Log in to the SFU's Student Information System
- Click on "Student Centre"
- Go to Financial Aid and Awards (under "Finances")
- Click on "Apply for Scholarships/Awards"
- List the scholarships/awards you want to apply for on your online application (search "CREW")
- Complete and submit your application
Learn more by searching for "CREW" on SFU's Award Details page.